Creating a healthier version of the mexican cuisine being inspired by all of the elements but selecting alternatives to increase your nutritional consumption.
Organic beef stock
400g of organic tomatoes
Coconut Cream (sour cream alternative)
Coyo Coconut yoghurt
Salt and pepper
1/4 tsp Paprika
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the potato into wedges and pour some oil over them with salt and pepper and place in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Pour a Tbspn of oil in a pan on medium heat and fry up onion and garlic for 5 minutes
- Add in tomatoes, red kidney beans, capsicum, mince, beef stock, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper and stir all together in the pan and cover with lid and simmer for 50 minutes on the stove.
- Place the avocado, red onion, lemon and salt and mix all together with a fork until smooth.
- Pour the coconut yoghurt and paprika in a sepearte bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Place a bunch of baby spinach in a bowl, place the potatoes over the spinach and pour over the nacho mince.
- Scoop the coconut cream and avocado salsa on top and then sprinkle with cheese and ENJOY